Thursday 26 February 2015

Reflections and Shadows

I have for some time been fascinated with reflections and shadows. Most namely reflections in still water and the shadows caused by the sun. The shadow selves that are created, simple outlines that capture a moment. Without detail they encapsulate the essence.
 I feel like making reflections and shadows the theme of some further exploration over the next months. But for now I leave you with a series entitled Abhain Rath Reflections, which I took whilst in the Scottish Highlands several years ago. Simple rotated images of a slow moving river. The froth on the river creating magical snow like swirls. Edited on Light room.






 Available to buy as a A4 Giclee prints from my Etsy shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love your feedback , please leave a comment.