Thursday 5 February 2015

New Beginnings

I had a dream two nights ago, in which I owned a pub. I had decided to live there but was taking no responsibility for running it. I had appropriated a lounge room for my living space and became a little disgruntled when anyone accidentally spilled into my space from the pub. However one day I decided to explore and I realised that there was a lovely beer garden and even a swimming pool that I had never noticed. As I looked around my lounge room I noticed that there were big display fridges full of delights that looked fresh, but had been on display for so long that they might not be. I couldn't remember how long I had occupied the space for and so suddenly became very worried that I might accidentally poison someone. So in my dream I decided it was time for me to take control of the pub. get my license and learn how to run it. 

I made the assumption that this dream was guidance for my life, it is the new year after all and if I were still in the northern hemisphere its almost time for a spring clean and so i felt it was apt to wipe the slate clean of my old blog and start anew fresh. So welcome to the new Rebecca Home Art, a journey in artistic exploration.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love your feedback , please leave a comment.